Knigghts of Yer: Part 2 Knigghts of Yer: Part 2

5'd if only for "I'M GONNA STAB YA WHEN YA GET OVER HERE!" and "I'M A DRAGON!"

DefenderoftheSupermart3 DefenderoftheSupermart3

I liked it!

Despite my scores, I voted 5 because I thought this was a refreshing doodle animation with some good bizarre humour and interesting voice acting. Well done there. Overall;
I liked it!

Goetia - intro Goetia - intro

Knee deep in the dead

Excellent work dude- That was visually stimulating, horrific and moshy. I'm gonna save this one to my favourites. Overall;
Knee deep in the dead

Star Fox PYM 1.2 Star Fox PYM 1.2

Too - sped up

Slow it down so the song is at it's normal rate- parts of that song are already sped up. Fix it, resubmit it, and I might vote higher. Overall;
Too - sped up

Hey, I want a cutco knife. I like the sound they make. Overall;
Shing! Shhhhhingggg! Shng!

Dude, Warez my Car Dude, Warez my Car

Congrats - keepitup - getevenbetter

For a first flash, you did remarkably well. Even attempting lipsync (successfully or no) deserves respect. Voice acting was coherent despite being amateur, and the detail and colouring in the drawings exhibited your efforts. Well done, I see far too many "Dur, thiz iz ma 1st flash- plz dnt ban!!!1!" and my general attitude towrds those who say that it's their first is to vote lower. As a matter of principal, I counteract the soft idiots who actually pity first timers and allow their begs of mercy to sway their vote. In this instance, I am not letting this affect my vote of 4/5. Overall;
Congrats - keepitup - getevenbetter

Welcome The Read Welcome The Read

Be original.

You shoulda picked an original track. That is from fallen anf#gel teaser in the top 50 with I had the pleasure of voting on while it was still under judgement. You used the same opening scene aswell. Don't you worry,m I voted to save. Overall;
Be original.

Killjoy-6969 responds:

lol...ok it SO didnt have the same opening scene....at all.... but yes i used the same damn song kuz ive been looking for it for over 5 months. and i too voted when it was under judgment. man its such a good movie. i sure hope he makes the second part.

stevie and zoya part 8 stevie and zoya part 8

Skyscraper - grinding - action

I think it was pretty cool, I have seen that style before. The slight continuity problem was that Godzilla was amphibious, and if indeed she could slip on a skateboard (and land in the sea) then I don't think it'd put her off smashing stuff. Otherwise, good show. Overall;
Skyscraper - grinding - action

Pounce Pounce

Good - animation

Cats, butterflies, music- you can't go wrong. It'd be less good if there weren't any near fatal accidents in it. Overall;
Good - animation