Operation FLASHback Operation FLASHback

Nice one.

Nice tutorial man- I saved it to my favourites because I'm having a hard time trying to learn Flash and finding tutorials that don't assume you know what the hell their talking about is a real find. Overall;
Nice one.

corrosiondestruction responds:

Thanks, the finished one will be done shortly.

Super Tutorial 7800x Super Tutorial 7800x

Useful - but not beautiful

I didn't notice a button to turn off the music, so if it wasn't there it shoulda been. It looks like you covered many aspects in this tutorial, but I think it would have been nice to see a demo of the action script working after each lesson. Nevermind, it was informative, and that is the point. Overall;
Useful - but not beautiful

Yoogain responds:

i didnt think it was a beauty contest... sorry

Samuel Jackson Talks Samuel Jackson Talks

Useful - on - the - phone

Personally, I thought it was great. Really handy thing to have, shame there weren't as many quotes from other films. Overall;
Useful - on - the - phone

Clash'N Slash v2 Clash'N Slash v2

Space - balls

Terrific- I thought that was really smart. The graphics were really clean and the game coped well when it got more frantic. Overall;
Space - balls

Blockslide Beta Version Blockslide Beta Version

Nostalgia - riffic

Nice work there. I just had a bit of fun finishing it. It reminds me of when I carryed my gameboy everywhere. Addictive and nostalgic is what this is. Overall;
Nostalgia - riffic

U-571 demo U-571 demo

Unfinished - but still fun

That was fun, I liked shooting down all the planes really quickly. I could never take out a complete wave of enemy subs, and it'd be good if they returned fire. Reconfiguration of the buttons might be a good idea, I've only got two hands. Gotta use the space, the arrows and the mouse. Apart from that, it was good. Might be nice to hear some war sound effectslike people shouting "Torpedo!" or even "Iceburg!". Overall;
Unfinished - but still fun

Wonderer responds:

um... that's encouraging. thanks i will improve it for the new year

alpha2(trial) alpha2(trial)

Pretty - slick

Nice game dude- I like the warp drive function. It look very acrade game-ish. Overall;
Pretty - slick

TvP's Illusions TvP's Illusions

Very - interesting

I love the ones where the circles are motionless, but out of the corner of your eye they appear to be moving. Cool. Overall;
Very - interesting

TvP responds:

Yea, and the little lines are there so you can prove to yourself that the circles don't move...but it still looks like it!

Create-a-deck v.2.0 Create-a-deck v.2.0

Make - itevenbetter!

Not too many boards, but I quickly made a board to be proud of. Nice to have a print feature?

Blue Ice-man board
Gold trucks
Red Wheels
White-ice-cube back ground
Music 2nd track

Nice touch with the music choice. Overall;
Make - itevenbetter!

P.S I voted for the last change-a-deck to stay, more interesting than dragonball z change their clothes :)

DELETED-1 responds:

hey thanks!

And i will improve it...

tomorrow

Interactive Boogy Interactive Boogy

Groovy

Nice work dude- I'm surprised you managed to fit it into such a small(ish) file. It's fun to work out which moves work together, and it's great to see something original. This is the only submission I've reviewed that I've given 10 for interactivity. It's almost as fun as the buffy swears keyboard I found. Keep it up, and make other key bashing games. Overall;
Groovy